I'm Pissed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pbav8tor, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Went out to wash the wife's car before putting her new graphics on and had to wash the truck too. Well as I'm wetting it down I notice something on the right rear wheel. It was a shattered egg shell, I got egged! Now this is not the first time, this one makes three. So now I am trying to figure a way to catch this little prick. I'm sure that this is a driveby but it is so random. The last time was a few months ago. Any thoughts on how to catch them. Video is tough due to it happens at night and again random. The same with sitting out there watching. Our parking area is right next to the road. At least it's an egg and not a rock. A friend that lives 6 blocks down the road had someone throw a mellon size rock through the back window of his Ford van!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Dude that sucks. I don't know how you would be able to catch them

4. sorry to hear about the little punks egging you, maybe set up a nightvision recording camera, that comes on with motion detection.

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I would be pissed too. Go to walmart and grab some remote motion detecting flood lights. Some have a good 20' range and they can be plugged into just an extension chord.

6. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Update; Just talked with one of my neighbors and he also got egged. He has a full size Chevy and it's black too. I guess we are going to talk to the Popo and see if we can't get more patrol drive-bys.

7. ob269

ob269 New Member

Get a trail cam! They can come in night vision and they're motion activated..

8. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

you pay me $5 an hour plus food, ill sit out there all night every night waiting and watching

9. you would only be peeking at his neighbor lady!!!! and then eating his food lol

10. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

lol, she's worth it. :)