If only it was a stick!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

2. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

If it was a few hundred miles closer, I'd buy it!

3. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

The bed's a bit rough when I looked at the dealer's website, but other than that it's nice. But I don't want a bashed up bed...

4. buggman

A new bed shouldn't be that expensive...

Just buy it for me, drive it down here & I'll hook you up with a poop load of led's :)

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

lol It's gonna take more than LEDs to get me to get it to you lol

6. buggman

OK, I'll throw in a pizza too.

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

8. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

who gives a rats ass if its not stick...that is one clean 3rd gen...id buy that for sure

9. TomN

TomN RANGER!!!

That is a badass clean 3rd gen.

10. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

^what he said....from the looks of it you won't find a nice one much cheaper!

11. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Yea holy **** that's clean and cheap! Jump on that thing

12. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

The bed is chewed up on it, which is one thing I really don't like about it. Had a chewed up bed on my truck . But if I get enough for my truck....new bed! lol

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Here's more pics of it
    http://rahautos.com/selected.php?id=27180

I might go after this truck, but Berks county has a bad history with our trucks... Got rear ended in the Dakota a few years ago, guy stayed long enough to call the cops, then took off in a company truck that he wasn't even supposed to be driving... Then he kept showing up to court without a lawyer and kept getting extensions. It was bull****.

14. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

And I didn't see this before, but it kinda rubs me the wrong way...

4.0 v6,auto, 4 wheel drive, runs and drives like and old truck that is 3 thousand dollars.If you have 3 grand and need a truck come out and take a look. This is not a 6 grand truck priced at 3 grand. If you buy this and use it for 3 years,you could possibly still sell it for 3 grand. I just want people to know that they can buy a perfect truck for 3 grand. Come in and take a look.

15. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

ill rate this truck for you real quick. Carpet looks stained, the bottom part of dash isnt all the way in. Looks like there is some dents in the bed, and the rear bumper looks a little scuffed

16. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Thats not a rating, that's an observation. I RATE the truck at a 7.5 out of 10, which is pretty damn good for that year...

17. Freemans 00

True True. Not a bad lookingtruck for its age.

18. Freemans 00

Dont take our advice on anything do what makes you happy.

19. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

lol Honestly, I can't make up my mind at this point. I love this truck, but I'm sick of working on it. But then again, if I get a new truck....what's the gaurantee that I won't be doing the same? Ugh.... decisions.

20. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

the bed aint even that bad...i say get it