I might buy another Ranger!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hooligan, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

This is one my buddy may be selling...and I want it! This is a burnt orange color, 4.0 OHV, lifted with 35's. It has 167k but runs great!! He has some work to do on it so I have to wait a couple months but if the price is right....I am all over it!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

wow looks just like yours

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah it does but this is just bad ass!! Standard trans, extended cab! I just hope the price is right

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

and it has a lighted visor

6. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

What do you guys think on a price for it? It has 167k, he is putting in all new head gaskets and it runs strong

8. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

What year is it?

9. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

It's a 99

10. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i like that truck alot, looks sweet man!

is it a 4x4?

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yup 4x4! I like it too

12. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

If 4x4 then I would say $4500-$5000
    If non 4x4 then $4000.

For the year that it is, it should have 195k miles. so 30k under that is pretty good. We have a 2000 for sale here on our lot right now for $5,300. I would take it for $4250. But you could probably get it for as low as $3800 or lower. Just depends on your relationship with the seller I guess.

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

He is a good guy, always treats me well. I was thinking around 4k for it max though

14. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

That sounds like a nice round number. I haven't seen the rest of the vehicle so idk about dents, dings, scratches, etc. But it looks to be in decent enough shape.

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Its in real good shape, no dents or dings!

16. I had my suspicions about you getting another truck. lol You can't do much more with the current one! Haha. And if you get it...... You'll have two entirely badass trucks that are lifted. ONE OF EM HAS TO GO OFF ROAD SOMETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I'll take you back on an easy spot

17. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Then pick this thing up man! How's the interior?

18. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

its nice i just dont like the thing over the window

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

The interior is great! I just have to wait and see what he is asking for it.

I like the visor, gives it a good look

20. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i like em on bigger trucks but hey its all up to the owner lol,

21. 4 k going price if body is good no rusted frame areas. but why? you lost the love in yours?