How to change your oil in less than 5 min

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dogfish246, Nov 23, 2012.

1. dogfish246

dogfish246 New Member

Hey guys,

My newest video is to help those who dont know how to change the oil in their car (specifically their truck). I know I use a lot of youtube how to videos to learn how to fix my car so here is me trying to help the beginers.
    It also helps the pros because I might do something that they see and like so they can add it to their process!

Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYWcL76WMRg]How to Change your Oil in less than 5min - YouTube[/ame]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

Nice video....great job with it....
    a few quick pointers:

1. don't use old oil on the oil filter ring, use some new oil..
    2. pour some new oil into the new oil filter then put it on, so you wont have a dry start.
    3. make sure to let the old oil drain out as much as possible out of the engine....

just my pointers...
    but great job really!

4. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

my oil change process...

call dealer

make appt

take truck in

watch like a hawk

pay my bill

leave lol

great vid OP

5. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

cough cough 'lazyass' cough

6. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

hey i change the oil on my thunderbird lol and i did on my ranger...i just take this one to the dealer because that way all the maintenance records will be on file