How Sweet It Is!

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Pbav8tor, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

So I had to go to Safeway last night at about 11pm. I pulled into a spot next to a Chevy 2500 as the driver was putting his stuff in. He gave me the once over. When I get out he says, "I don't mean to bother you but what do you have under the hood to make it sound like that?" I smiled and told him that it is just the 3.0L. He thought that I had a V8 because of the deep sound it has. So I give him a little tour and I love the wows I get from the interior and under the hood. It was fun to show off and I did tell him the secret to the sound was the Flowmaster. I just wanted to share a fun story with you guys.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

That is always a good time when someone is digging your truck! Not alot of people around me know of the mods that can be done and it wow's them every time!

4. good story Paul, thats cool

5. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

i get asked a lot of questions about my truck too

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I just get a lot of people turning their heads when I drive, especially when I'm at a light but not many questions or comments

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

thats really cool man, complements make it all worth it!

8. Same lol

That's awesome man. Glad someone knows a good truck when they see it!

9. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I'd check out your truck too ;)

10. 01rangerXLT

01rangerXLT New Member

what do you have for a flowmaster?

11. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i never get any body looking at the truck or comments :(

but dude its awesome he stopped and talked to you!

12. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

I'm running the Flowmaster 40. I don't think that I have done an exhaust video, may have to try and do that today.

Thanks for the comments guys!:)

13. The Browning Ranger

The Browning Ranger Doinwhaticanwithwhatigot

This is from a few months ago but iv been seeing a blue like a 04 XL in my school parking lot,i pull into the gas station next to the school to get a drink. I come out hes parked next to me, he wanted to know how to do the headlight mod LOL. So we ended up talkin rangers for about a half hour.

14. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Now that's cool. Did you turn him on to the website?