Hillbilly Deluxe :: 1987 Ford Ranger

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by adsm08, Feb 13, 2013.

1. adsm08

adsm08 New Member

1987 Ford Ranger (2013-02-13 18:31:47)

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    adsm08

adsm08 New Member

So this form didn't really do this bad boy justice. She started out as an unassuming little Ranger. Manual everything, red vinyl bench, 3.45 gears, FM145 trans (yuck) your basic work truck.

Now she is beast. Dana 35, 31-spline limited slip Explorer rear, 4-wheel discs, M5OD/BW1354, cloth buckets, and a 4.0 is in the works.

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site man!! You guys are in for a treat with this dude!!

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

that rangers been with yall forever lol

6. OP
    adsm08

adsm08 New Member

All but. I think she showed around 10K when dad brought her home and I dutifully claimed the driver's side jump seat as my own.

When I got home from work tonight she showed just a hair over 209,000.

7. OP
    adsm08

adsm08 New Member

Hmm, what have we here...

[​IMG]

Someone left this spiffy looking engine in my truck. Bat rastard also left a wonderful mess for me to wire up.

But now it lives.

[​IMG]