he found me first....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by glennk, Jan 15, 2013.

1. glennk

glennk New Member

well yesterday i was coming home from doing a little tire shoping and thats when "he" found me as i passed a slower movin truck i saw his lights as "he" was pullin out of a used car lot very tricky tho, cost me $132 for going over the speed limit by 10 mph... i have never seen cops use such a low trap as that but he got me non the less.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Dang that sucks.

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

"We" Think it isn't a low trap.....creative, but not low.

5. OP
    glennk

glennk New Member

well i said low cuz the property owner has asked many times that the officers dont use his lot for there speed trap but they keep coming back. thats y i called it "low"

6. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

I had one get me right after the speed limit dropped from 40 to 25, but he only gave me a failure to yield to posted speed limit instead of an actual speeding ticket. I think it was $110

7. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

i have yet to get a ticket lol

8. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Knock on wood...

9. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

haha yeah, but i dont really do anything that would deserve a ticket. i don't speed, drive recklessly or whatever.

ive only got pulled over once, and that was cause i accidentally hit the shoulder on the highway when ripping apart a bagel lmao. the rcmp just laughed and asked if it was good. and to be careful.

10. edgeman4.0

edgeman4.0 2nd amendment activist

Consider yourself lucky... I've had far worse run ins, hand cuffs, searches and almost detained a few times.

Know your rights and flex them if you need to.

I have nothing against cops, they've got to make a living just like me. Its just that some of them have a god complex and I know how to stop it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using tapatalk 2

11. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

I don't know how, but I have been in handcuffs a few times but I have never gotten a ticket. I should have gotten a few but I'm just luck I guess. It pays living in a small town where your grandpa is a cop and knows people lol

12. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

All the cops around here know my truck now and pretty much leave me alone

13. PiLotFiVeO

PiLotFiVeO New Member

14. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

All you need to do is to go a little lighter on that little pedal ;)