Grandson's Bad First Day of School!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pbav8tor, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

So finally the grandson is back in school. He's 8 and in the 3rd grade. The morning was typical, get up, have breakfast, get a ride to school in Papa's truck. The rest of my day was pretty quite till I went to pick him up at the bus stop. I get a phone call from the wife and she says that he is still at school waiting for me to pick him up. What? Turns out that when he went to summer school I took him and picked him up the first day. He thought that I was going to do the same today. I rush to his school and go to the office to get him. He is just broken hearted that I forgot to pick him up. So on the ride home I try to cheer him up and talk to him. Then I ask how his teacher is. He says, "She is so mean. She made us do a lot of math and made us do it really fast. Then she made us do all this reading and asked questions about what we read. SHE'S A WITCH I TELL YA!"

Sounds like school to me and where did he get SHE'S A WITCH I TELL YA!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

HA! :D

Enjoy him while he's that age... my little cousin who's 10 is already driving every vehicle he can find all over their farm. His grandpa is building him a 60's era Chrysler station wagon complete with big block motor for when he's legal to hit the roads.

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol....Yeah I heard some of the same things from my kids!

5. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

my very first day of school my moms and pops took me to the bus and my dog got on the bus but I pried with my whole body kicking and screaming yelling I don't want to go lol lets just say I didn't ride the bus to school on my first day

6. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Clinton's first day of school he shot a bottle rocket out of his urethra and set 3 fellow students on fire

7. hahaha

Paul, I hear she's a witch!!!