got the bumpers on today

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by mcdonald58, Mar 18, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

painted the front bumper flat black along with the grille. considering a black and blue custom buggman emblem
    [​IMG]
    painted the back bumper also. wow this thing was a pita to get off. we had to cut two bolts the other 4 wouldnt budge.
    [​IMG]
    yes i know i am missing a license plate light. i got a little over aggressive and snapped it off with a screw driver.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Looks good man keep up the good work!

4. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Lookin' good

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Huge difference!! Great work all around man! Get the Buggman oval...Black it all out!

6. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea i think my next purchase will be black corners.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I cant wait to see it!

8. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea me to im thinking these. not to expensive and i can put buggmans new amber leds.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-97-FORD-RANGER-CORNER-TURN-SIGNAL-LAMPS-LIGHTS-BLACK-HOUSING-AMBER-CLEAR-LENS?item=290625039462&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7099277249748197335#ht_3808wt_1185

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I like that

10. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Looks good. X2 on blacking it out

11. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

you guys think i should get those black headlights from ebay also?

12. Don't get black corners man, especially if they're just smoked. Go out and for $15 get yourself a can of VHT Niteshades and do it that way. So much cheaper, and you can always remove it if you want to. A little Goo B Gone (I used "OOPS!") and some elbow grease, you're good to go. Unless you mean clear lenses and black housing? I could be missing something lol

13. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea i mean black housing with clear lens. would just use nightshade but the cops in ct are crazy. and if i get a ticket i get my license taken away because im not 18. so i try to give the cops no reason to cite me on my truck.