Got my rear axle today!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brinker88, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Had the axle delivered to my shop for free too!

Its a 1996 Ford explorer 8.8 with 4.10s, limited slip, 31 spline axle shafts, and disc brakes for $200 :thumbup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. sounds like a hellofa deal! good score

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Nice dude you got an awesome deal

5. OP
    Brinker88

Well....opened her up tonight and the ****er doesnt have a limited slip....Im kinda happy now because I've been leaning towards an Aussie Locker...but other than that the ****er's clean as hell. Came with all the brakes/hardware, ebrake cables sway bar, etc...And the gears look new...

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

thats sick/ when is it goin on?

7. OP
    Brinker88

Soon's I get money for the Gears (4.56s) and brakes for it. Also need bushings and balljoints and spindle bearings for the front. Definitely before winter though.

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sweet man!