got me a spike!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Captured Time, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

got me this bad boy today for opining day!!!! some times i love my luck. sorry for the crapy pic it was tken with my cell and my sister sux at taking pics some times

168lbs
    8.5" spikes
    time out on hunt almost 4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

4. Congrats man. I can't wait to get out for rifle season over this way. It's taking to damn long!!! Hahahaha

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats a good size deer dude!

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Bow? Why did you shoot one so young?

7. OP
    Captured Time

long gun bro. i like the tast of the yonger ones the older the tast canges

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Do you process it yourself or send it out?

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

nice. up in michigan we have those 200 plus size deer lol

10. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

never ate a little one. at my house they dont get shot unless they're big

11. OP
    Captured Time

send it out. they guy i rent from will process a larg buck for 70 and does for 25. he dose any thing you kill. the farmer up the road brings in cows all the time and i think he pays 80 bucks a head. as long as i do some work for him on the land to make my trailer look better he wont charg me

we got good sized ones here too but this sucker came right out with a good lead bout 15min befroe sunset so i took the shot lol

my brother is the sme way nothing under 200 and an 8point for a buck and a doe must be close to 160 for him to take out

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats awesome man. I kinda got worn out out deer steaks last spring. Seems like thats all I ate for a month lol...and I dont even hunt!

13. OP
    Captured Time

send them to me then lol i get me bout 6 deer a year and last me till the next year

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...ok but I will warn you, it may not be good by the time it gets there! lol

15. OP
    Captured Time

dry ice man ups will ship it. trust me i worked for them in the air hub dry ice came in there more than a loose girl in a pimp house

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol....