Got Backed Into Today!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pbav8tor, May 24, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Let me give you the whole story. The wife and I are in Olympia at a little Asian market. I go to back into a space and this asian woman cuts across the space. I stop to let her cross. She is startled when she looks up and sees me, she didn't look before she crossed. She stands there and gives me a dirty look. I motion for her to go, I mean really, wtf. So she moves on and I park. The wife goes in the market and I wait in the truck. The woman is parked right across from me. She gets in and backs out turning to the right. I'm looking down at the console so I didn't see her. She hits the brush guard and I'm like WTF. I jump out of the truck and she is already pulling onto the main street from the parking lot. I check the truck and turn around and yell "YOU F...ing Bitch" as she speeds off. The rubber on the brush guard is a little marred but no damage.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I woulda used that brush guard to PIT manuever her and send the bitch into a wall. I can't stand *******s like that. Glad the truck's alright though man.

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Good lord man! Did you get her plate?

5. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

She must have been trying to get even for scaring the poop out of her before :yes:

6. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

LOL That's what I thought. Yes, I got her plate but no damage.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

At work we call that a DWA, driving while asian. We have a large group of chinese in town and they have a reputation of bad driving habits. You can cover yourself with the local pd by making a non-reportable report (meaning no damage) and include her info so they can atleast mail her a leaving the scene, failure to report summons.

8. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Steriotype....[x]

9. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i had some guy do something like that to me, but to turn a long story short, i ran after him on foot and when i caught up to him i got a fist to my face

10. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

^ hahahahaha
    did it sounds like there was any damage to her car? i hope she at least cracked her front clip for pullin that stunt. good that there wasn't any damage to your truck

11. that sucks, she just couldn't see well maybe;)
    good thing for those brush gaurds!

12. BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

Thats what I would do. If nothing else it will scare the living crap out of her

13. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Damn you Clinton! So I decided to call and report the bitch. And I almost said "I need to report a DWA!!!" but caught myself. So I reported it as a hit and run with no damage. Gave them her plate number, it was a vanity plate, easy to remember, UKEPLR. Said they would be in touch.

14. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Hopefully they'll at least give her a ticket or something. If you decide there IS any damage, you might be able to contact her insurance co (provided she has insurance) to file a claim.