Giant 64" Leaf Spring Kit

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by doyouquaxu, Feb 13, 2012.

1. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Giant 64" Leaf Spring kit for Ford Rangers. The kit has been mocked up on one truck, the guy I bought the kit from said there is a possibly of being driven on the street a few miles before being taken off. Since then, I took the springs to Deaver for a full prep including new hardware and bushings, and their famous black paint/tar coating. The springs are essentially NEW, prep was only needed because they had been sitting for awhile in my garage. The hangers, shackles, and spring plates have all recently been powder coated gloss black. I also have a 2 piece drive shaft from an 86 Ranger (carrier bearing mount needs to be made to run this). It measures 73" over all with a 4" slip yoke. 24" from the end of the slip yoke to the center of the carrier bearing mount, 49 1/8" from the carrier mount to the axle mount. I also have a pair of spring perches, they should work on a 31 spline 8.8. I also have 2 18" Kartek limit straps with adjustable clevises and weld on mounts, u-bolts, and ALL necessary grade 8 hardware to mount the kit (hardware has been used for mock up). The bushings for the shackles are included as well, I just didn't install them for the pics after getting everything back from powder coat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$1500.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Holy carp! i wish i had more money...GLWS

4. OP
    doyouquaxu

up to the top

5. OP
    doyouquaxu

pending sale

6. OP
    doyouquaxu

buyer fell through, still for sale

7. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I still want them but i still don't have the money :(

8. OP
    doyouquaxu

sorry :(

this and a long travel kit for an XLT will be at the off road swapmeet this weekend in Cabazon.