Garage pic storage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diabolical Ranger, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Say Admins, can we get more pic storage in the garage? as it is way easier to find pics of peoples rides , say if we want to nominate for a contest etc...

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think for the garage feature, that is our limit for pics. Anything else can be added in your personal albums

4. I did not know I had a personal album hahaha how do I use it ? really never knew if I have something there it was by mistake, how do I get there...

5. Aha ha just found it hahaha no need to reply to this

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol...

7. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

we'll just say your mind was still on your new bike when you asked that :p

8. lol I am not very computer savy

9. rango88

I wounldnt be able to tell dude, honestly from what I can tell your holding your own :)

10. thanks, I am glad the camera on this laptop is not on hahahahaha

11. rango88

lol wut? why not?

12. hunting and pecking at the keyboard lol

13. ok, how do I look at someone's album on here, I can see my own but how would I get to others?

14. rango88

You need to go on their profile and it should be midway on the right near their friends list. Dont use me as an example since I dont have an album, hooligan has one so it should be there.

15. thanks that is it, see I learned sumpin new today lol

16. rango88

lol sig worthy :p