For Sale: Front and Rear sway bars

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by dragracer969, Feb 23, 2013.

1. dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

I have a 4x4 Ranger front sway bar $60obo

Bronco 2 rear sway bar with endlinks $50obo

Explorer rear sway bar and endlinks $40obo

I also have an Illusive Design bolt-in notch $50

stock headlights/corners out of 03 $50obo

Prices do not include shipping, feel free to make offers

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Pictures???? What year do they fit?

4. OP
    dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

The 4x4 sway bar came off a 99 ranger, it would have bolted to my 03 but I never got around to putting it on before I wrecked it. The b2 sway bar bolted onto my 03 fine and the explorer sway bar is off a 94 and I held it up on my truck and it would have bolted up.

As far as pictures I'll get some posted up tomorrow

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I may be interested in the headlights and corners. Do you have the sway bar bushings with the 4x4 sway bar?

6. OP
    dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

Yes I have bushings and straps for the sway bar to mount to the frame but no end links

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats ok, I have end links, Just looking for the bushings if they are the right ones. Let me know when you get pics please

8. OP
    dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

4x4 front swaybar-has bushings already installed on the sway bar but I bought the energy suspension bushings before I found the original bushings in the box. The energy bushings are a little too small but could probably be made to work, will include if you want them.
    [​IMG]

Bronco 2 rear sway bar and all endlinks and bracketry to attach to axle
    [​IMG]

Explorer rear sway bar and all bracketry
    [​IMG]

headlights and corner lights(only picture I have at this time, tails are no longer around)
    [​IMG]

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Ok, I would like JUST the new sway bar bushings, head lights and corners. Can you PM me a price?