forum problem

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by rango88, Feb 26, 2013.

1. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Every time i try to post something from photobucket it logs me out for no reason, its very frustrating. Any help?

Also everytime I try to upload pics to my garage, the pics don`t upload and I get a message saying my garage wont be displayed. I`ve been fiddling with this for 15 mins, I give up.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I've never heard of the issue with Photobucket or the image upload for garages. Did you try using photobuckets IMG code only? Also are you trying to upload multiple pics in the garage?

4. OP
    rango88

When I look at my photobucket albums I dont see any IMG codes where do I go about getting these codes? I even tried right clicking to see if it is in the Properties aspect but no such luck.

As for uploading in the garage. I click the upload option, take pictures directly from my computer (not using IMG code), click upload, the window disappears and it says that the garage is only visible to me until I uplaod picture and the 1 picture I tried to download isnt there.

There was also the problem that everytime I would go post something and click to post the comment I made, it would I say I had to be logged in to post so I would relog in, re type a short sentence and reclick to post to cause me the same issue. It would do this seconds after I had just logged into RFN

5. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Did your photobucket recently change to the "new" look/design?

Mine has been asking me to change for a while & when I did, the normally easy to find links are gone, replaced with a tiny little icon on each image for html, img, etc links.

It could be that's the issue, hopefully photobucket will get enough complaints about their "update" that they'll go back to the previous version again. This new one stinks :(

Not sure why rfnet would log you out each time though :huh:

6. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Agreed on new photo bucket sucking.
    I was on the old one for as long as possible. Then one day it didn't give me the option :(

Is there a secret way to select multiple photos and generate the tags like you used to be able to?

7. OP
    rango88

Not sure, I used photobucket for the first time today and it's called Beta Photobucket, so maybe thats a reference to new system they use.

Yeah it was weird, seems to be working fine now hasnt logged me out in an hour. Might have been its mentrual cycle ;)

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

i had the same problem with it logging me out after commenting on a post, 90% of the time it was when i used the quick reply and didnt click "post reply"

9. OP
    rango88

hmmm I'll keep an eye out if that's the possibility, thanks for the heads up.