For those who like it hot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Diabolical Ranger, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

heck not for me, I dont like too much pepper :p. Maybe the 3L will get more power running on this :p

4. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. ob269

ob269 New Member

wow.. that looks awesome. I like hot stuff, and would only use tiny portions but I am telling my buddy about it; he lives for good hot sauce..

6. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

my dad put that on my sisters soda can rim and she got it on her mouth then she wiped her mouth with it and wiped her eyes...................................

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i've had it, not a fan, and i love hot stuff. there's not enough flavor, just HOT!

my dad's side of the family loves spicy food, grows their own peppers, makes their own seasoning & hot sauce. my aunt made one really evil hot sauce, starts out sweet and super mild, and sneaks up on you after a couple minutes, i had some on a sandwich and couldin't talk by the time i finished it, milk & bread didin't work eather, just time, lol.

8. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You tried it Craig?