For sale: WAAG brush gaurd and front hitch reciever (PA)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Brinker88, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

This will bolt on to a 93-97 Ranger with a 3 inch body lift. I cannot garuntee the fitment of this on newer ranger's OR stock height ranger's. The brush gaurd is off of a Jeep cherokee and retails for around $400 new. The hitch reciever was custom built by me and has D-rings on it. This will replace the middle half of your plastic valance. I'm asking $250 for both or $100 for the brush gaurd and $150 for the hitch reciever. Local pickup preferred but WILL ship on buyers dime :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Brinker88

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

cookiemonster should get this

6. OP
    Brinker88

You could definitely make this work dude!!!

7. hazard-maine

it would look ***y on his truck

8. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Why you selling it? It looks good on your truck, and the front hitch is extremely useful

9. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Cuz, he built a bumper!

I should buy it...but that means i have to put my body lift on sooner...mmhmm, this could work. motivation for body lift! give me a couple days to thing about it!

10. hazard-maine

motivation is good

11. OP
    Brinker88

You can make it work WITHOUT a body lift, just tweak the mounting brackets is all.

12. OP
    Brinker88

:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

It's about halfway finished.

13. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

You know, you both just made me feel extremely retarded. I never made that connection from facebook, other thread and here.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  14. OP
    Brinker88

Lmao...it's all good bro