For sale: Sweet junk yard finds!!

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hooligan, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

This set of double visor, lighte explorer visors is very clean, shampooed and ready to go. They were bought for a member, but he never replied so I need to list it. All wiring included 45.00 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    Great set of owners manual, warranty info and all literature for a 1998 ford ranger. Asking 25.00 shipped, I also have a ranger zip binder for manuals for an additional 5.00 if bought together
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2 more sets of cruise toggles. Again 20.00 shipped each set
    [​IMG]
    I cant believe I actually found one of these today, but I did!! Its a little dirty, but I will shampoo it. EVERYTHING is in tact!!! It closes, stays latched and isnt even cracked, and no tears, burns or holes in the fabric!!! It includes the mount bolt and it will be shampooed to make it look great. The stains are light and I dont see my shampooer not taking them out. I am ASKING 65.00 shipped for this. Fits 93-97 rangers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Found these LUND windshield visors at the yard today. The black one has a crappy paint job that is flaking off but a pressure washer cures that. 50.00, plus shipping ( I can not quote a price until I get a buyers location) This will include the mounting screws
    The blue one is in great shape, a few minor scratches but really nothing. 65.00 plus shipping ( I can not quote a price until I get a buyers location) This too will include mounting screws
    [​IMG]
    Real clean 2wd bezel, has very minor peeling but all in tact, nothing cracked or broken. Has a hole for cig lighter and also includes a 12v adapter with the rubber cap. Asking 30.00 shipped
    [​IMG]
    Yes...another Explorer Auto dim mirror! Very clean and in great shape! 30.00 shipped includes necessary relays to install it
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011