For Sale: Shelby GT500 Rims & Tires - SO IL

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Dec 7, 2011.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hello all! I have a used set of Shelby GT500 rims and tires I am wanting to get rid of. Moneys gettin tight and Christmas is comin quick! I can use some extra cash. The rims are as stated: came strait off a Shelby Mustang! They are fat fat fat! 10.5s to be exact! Two rims have small scuffs, nothing major. Wrapping these shining beauties are a set of Nitto Terra Grappler tires. 285/60R18s. The back two have tons of tread, the fronts are getting pretty worn (i bought em used and the guy never rotated tires). They also come with a pair of spacers to make em fit the front. I am wanting to get out of em what Iv got in em: $550. This is a heck of a deal! I will also make sure these things are shiny and look good as new when picked up. Thanks for lookin guys!

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Too bad I wasnt closer, I would snag those rims! Good luck man!

4. OP
    El Camino Man

I can meet ya somewhere for a little extra lol

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have no time to do it but thank you anyway!

6. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

****ing amazing bro i so want these

7. OP
    El Camino Man

I guarentee they look good on any Ranger lol. I can meet the buyer halfway for a fee

8. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

9. Those look pretty damn good on there man. When I saw the title, I honestly didn't think they would look that good, but I was wrong lol

10. OP
    El Camino Man

They do look mean as hael lol. I love 18s on Rangers

11. OP
    El Camino Man

Still for sale! If I havent already mentioned I will meet halfway for the price of gas in my gmas 31 mpg Vibe! (if they fit)

12. OP
    El Camino Man

bump! Theyre still for sale!

13. OP
    El Camino Man

Bump! These bad boys are still for sale. Any offers?

14. OP
    El Camino Man

I know its been awhiel but I am still wanting to sell these bad boys! I am open to any reasonable offer!

15. OP
    El Camino Man