For Sale: Pioneer and Infinity Reference speakers

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hooligan, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have this set of pretty much brand new Pioneer speakers. They are model# TS-A1671R, 6 1/2" 3 way speakers, 220 watt max. The covers are included, as you can see they are still wrapped in plastic, and speakers are still in the original box. I am asking 65.00 shipped for these.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have a set of like new Infinity reference 6 1/2" speakers. I believe the model# is 652I, 60 watt RMS / 180 watt peak. They do come with covers that are pictured. I am asking 65.00 shipped or best reasonable offer.
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

ugh... i need speakers so bad. ill trade you a set of cab lights lol

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...I will trade for cash. Make me an offer

5. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Bump for a good deal! I would buy them if I didn't just put in to order new infinity's all the way around.

6. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Bump...infinity speakers are still available...make an offer!

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i wish lol all mine are blown stock speakers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.