For Sale: Motorola Droid X for verizon wireless

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hooligan, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have a brand new refurbished Droid X for verizon wireless. I ordered it early yesterday cause I dropped my original one in a puddle BUT I am getting the HTC Incredible from a member here. So the Droid X is brand new, comes with an awesome car dock (50.00 value), car charger, pc adapter and charger and a home/plug in chrager, and a Droid case. I am testing the phone for a day to ensure it works and it is flawless so far. I am asking 150.00 for it with everything including priority shipping or a trade of equivalent value.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Achromious

Achromious New Member

:thumbup1:Good deal on a great phone. I had one for a while and it was great. GLWS

4. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

dang it i just closed my verizon acct GLWS bro

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Pics are up

6. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sold!!

Thread Status: