For Sale: 2004-11 Ranger Hood

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Dec 7, 2011.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hello all! I have a primer black Ranger hood that I was gonna use to make a custom hood but have since decided it would be too much work. It is in good condition with just some scratches from storage that will disappear when painted. The corners on the back (closest to the windshield) are very slightly dented from where I layed it down a little too hard but it is nothing major. Anybody is welcome to come look it over if interested! Thanks for lookin!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

pics and price?

4. OP
    El Camino Man

Lol forgot the two most important things. Id like $50 out of it

[​IMG]

5. OP
    El Camino Man

And its just dirty in that pic. Its not corroded or anything

6. OP
    El Camino Man

Wow tons of interest in this hood lol. I am willing to meet buyer halfway so if anyne is interested in meeting halfway, just ask and Ill see if its worth it lol

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I am cleaning this thread up a bit, if you are serious about buying this then do so, other than that no chit chat

8. there ya go klinger you should jump on that!!!!!!

9. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Interested. How far r u from STL?

10. OP
    El Camino Man

According to Google Maps: 2 hours and 45 minutes; 131 miles
    With me driving: 2 hours flat lol

11. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Lol. Id like to get it if we could meet up. Gotta figure where to store it until I have it painted and then store the other. lol

12. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

i'm lookin for them powerdome hood!! bump for a good deal!

13. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

do it!!!!!!!!!!!

14. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

I will.. I Want IT!!

15. Demon

do it paint it all up get the parts during winter and spring time install a 06 grill and all

16. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Well this is a Great Deal, so I wanna get this, then a whole swap will be a ways off... Do I need newer hinges for it to fit right?

17. Demon

hmmm actually not sure on that one

18. OP
    El Camino Man

Sale Pending!

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

as far as the hinges i dont believe that you will need new ones...... but maybe clinton will chime in.....

20. OP
    El Camino Man

Still for sale! This is a heck of a deal guys! If I havent already said, I will meet halfway for the price of gas in my gmas 31 mpg Vibe! (if it fits)

21. It won't lol If I had the money, I would get it because the fiberglass on mine is cracking. But I unfortunately don't... Good luck selling it though. It is a pretty good deal.