For Sale: 16x7 Factory Ranger rims, semi good tires, & other misc things

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Redneck_ranger, Nov 3, 2011.

1. I have 4 factory alloy wheels from my truck. They are in pretty good condition, only minor weathering on them. Nothing a little polishing can't take care of. The tires, well they would be better off being used as spares, or just gotten rid of. They're pretty worn, and one of them is shot. I also have the mud flaps from the truck, which I'll throw in with the tires.
    Next, I have the factory air box, intake, and a good filter for it. The intake is in excellent condition. I also have more things, but I can't remember what they are. I'll add more this weekend, as well as pics when I get home. I'm looking to get $450 for the wheels, and $50 for the intake. PM me or give me a text. I'm selling from Wilkes-Barre, PA. I need to calculate shipping costs, so bear with me while I do so. The ad's been up on scranton craigslist since june, so I kinda want these suckers gone. Just cluttering the basement. Here's a pic of one of the wheels. Let me know if you're interested. [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i so want some. those are perfect to paint black. u paint the whole rim in primer than paint them red or color of choice and than let dry than tape those holes off and paint flat black or gloss black untape after dry and bam a sick looking rim

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Buy em off me lol

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

no thanks if anything i will get 15.8 rims tires are cheaper with 15 inch rims

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hell yeah. I didn't think that rim size mattered, until I was about to buy a truck withh 20" on it.. 35" tires are about a hundred bucks more...

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I may want the intake. PM me pics please

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Will do tomorrow night.

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Ok, you can send it to my phone if thats easier

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, that would be actually. Internet at home is as slow as molasses in january. lol

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

12. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

*Update*
    I lowered the price of the rims down to $200, but you will have to come to me. I just want these things gone.
    Air box-$15, has a brand new toughguard air filter for it. Tried using it on my truck for a while, just destroyed my mileage compared to the AEM intake.

Let me know if anybody's interested, please. These things are just cluttering the basement AND the bed of my truck lol

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Just remembered this. Thread can be closed. Wheels sold a while ago.