FOR SALE: 10 x 12 metal storage shed - East NC

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Taylor, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Bought this a while back with all intent of putting it up. Well, I have yet to get the chance to purchase the wood, and put the time into assembling it.

So I am putting it up for sale.

Its a 10 x 12 metal storage building/shed. Its a pretty decent size, but not super tall. It gives you enough head room to do what you need to.

It is still brand new, but out of the box. None of the assembling hardware (nuts, bolts, whatever) have been taken out of their original packaging. Its all brand new.

I paid roughly $400 for the building. Its brand new, so Im asking $350 OBO.

Of course, shipping would be insane. This thing weighs a ton, and its pretty big. Local pickup only please. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

This is not the EXACT building that I have, but its pretty close to what it looks like. My shed is about twice as long. Mine also has a little darker color to it.
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Taylor

Bump

4. OP
    Taylor

5. OP
    Taylor

6. You just don't have any luck on here, do ya bud? lol

7. OP
    Taylor

Somebody will pop up on this site and want a shed. lol.

8. If I had a bigger yard, I'd talk to my dad. But as far as I know, nobody around me is looking for one.

9. OP
    Taylor

10. OP
    Taylor

This thing is still for sale.

11. ob269

ob269 New Member

You're too far from me or that would be perfect for storing my bike in at night..