Finally tinted!

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Hooligan, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I broke down and finally got the side windows tinted. I had a company near my job hook me up with some Viper tint to match it all around. I like it, should have been done a long time ago

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Muscleford

Muscleford Drives "the Fridge"

Looks great. What is the tint % or light passage %. I would love to do mine but Ohio law is it must pass over 50% of light.

I am jealous, it looks great.

4. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

that looks sweet. now you can point and laugh at people walking by without them noticing.

5. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

There still goin to notice lol the side windows meaning back 2 and rear window are 35% so that means his front 2 are 35 as well correct? I know on my 20% all around people can still see me unless it's raining Out, so they will still see you. Looks good but once you tint you'll always be tinted. I love mine because it makes me feel like I'm in my own domain.

6. Freemans 00

Oh and Clinton I don't like you at all your lucky I didn't stop at your house because I would have stole your truck I'm jealous. Your truck is like the best ranger ever very well done. It doesn't say I'm just a truck but it also doesn't say I'm done to much

7. yeah, I want your truck dude!

8. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thanks guys! It is tinted to match all around. I appreciate the compliments, but up close it has issues with rot and clear coat peeling all over. That will be the next project but it will take time.

9. I will trade you even, mine rust free .. I will even throw in the new rims and rubbers, and the old rubbers in the ashtray if you want them too ;)

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

11. Oh, I put them in the package I sent to you today, no longer in the ashtray LOL

12. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

oh so all of those people me and brothers would laugh at could see us... thats awkward.

13. Freemans 00

lol yeah unless you have 15% or lower theyll see you that being they look hard enough

14. Freemans 00

lmfao!

15. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

agreed, about time man :p

16. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Looks great man! And **** yea, you should have done that long time ago!

Looks outstanding!!!

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thanks dude...Oh and I got your part today!!!

18. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Thanks man!!!! Thanks a lot!

Now this wont be happening
    [​IMG]

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...I hope not!

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

very nice!! i want mine done but ik ill never wind up doing it lol. its crazy how big of a difference tint makes

21. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

GUD WERK OLDE MAN!!

Umm....factory privacy glass is approx 18%...

I had 15% installed when I first got my truck to match the factory privacy rears.