Few new additions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Achromious, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Been meaning to add this for a while but i figured I'd wait til I had everything on.
    Here are a couple new things I got recently and hopefully there are more on the way!
    [​IMG] Props to Buggman, Terry's work is amazing!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Thanks to Brinker88 coming through on the decal, looks great!

I picked up a polished cold air intake off an explorer since it was so cheap which I'll mess around with hopefully when I get back after Christmas. I'll probably need some sort of extension but it should work fine. On that note if anyone's done that any pointers would be appreciated or, if anyone's dieing to have a cold air intake for their 4.0 explorer I can pm picks and consider sale/trade.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Awsome you got the sticker finally!!!

Nice, but dont waste your money on the CAI...I did that and saw absolutely NO results

4. Or you could be like me and get the Brute Force. I went from 10 mpg to 20 in no time. Now I'm cranking out 100 miles for a quarter tank lol

5. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

I got the cai really cheap like cheap enough I'm not too bothered if I cant get it on. I'm definitely tempted by a brute force if i cant make this one work though

6. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

hahah yeah I'm glad it finally showed

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Looks awesome man! Buggman has some awesome stuff!!

8. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

those emblems look really good