For Sale: FEELER: Grille guard from my truck

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Redneck_ranger, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Alright, so I've been debating taking my grille guard off my truck and running lights across the front bumper. Probably gonna get an assortment of Hellas for both long range driving at night and in the woods. So I'm just wondering how quick a sale can happen. It mounts up to the holes that the trucks have for tow hooks (particularly on the 98-00's). Not sure what other years have them (of course 01-05 still has the mounting holes.) If I did sell it, I'd be looking to get around $150 local pickup, and might POSSIBLY ship it on the buyers dime if I decide... Anyone interested?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No, the lights aren't included with it only because I don't feel like ripping out all of the wiring for them lol Probably gonna keep em and use em for lights on the side of the truck. Let me know if anyone's interested.

EDIT: I am going to repaint it before I ship it as well. It's got Rustoleum truck bed coating on it now and I'll spray another coat on so it ain't all chipped off from rocks. Also, this was HAND MADE by the previous owner. No brand or nothing, and it sits slightly higher on the left side.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

is the chain included?

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

No, I need the chain lol.

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

$15 at Harbor Freight Tools.

7. keep it incase someone backs into it again !

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm going to be getting a steel bumper either made by a friend and I or custom made this summer hopefully, so it won't matter. And I'm not replacing the bumper anyways, so Idc.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
  9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

10. hahahaa I thought same thing lol

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Plus, I'd do more damage to their face if they hit my truck hard enough. lol I got a couple tire irons in the bed now that I'm willing to swing. :p

12. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

So I took it off today and then realized that this was made for the body lift.... So trucks need a BL to fit it, unless you can make/have made some custom mount tabs for it.