Everybody from PA, needs to watch this video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Redneck_ranger, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

2. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

wow!

3. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hahahahahaha see what you're missing? lol

4. Demon

i'll stick to my michigan area or where i was born in tennessee

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

6. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

oh wow some ppl

7. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

lol...i find that real funny

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Glad you boys like it lol I got something else for y'all too, if I can find it....

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about Pennsylvanians (and the Adirondacks)...If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you may live in Pennsylvania. If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't even work there, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you've worn shorts and a jacket... at the same time, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you've had a len...gthy telephone convers......ation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Pennsylvania. If "vacation" means going anywhere south of Harrisburg for the weekend, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both doors unlocked, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Pennsylvania. If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Pennsylvania. If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Pennsylvania. If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Pennsylvania ... If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Pennsylvania

10. Demon

That's how it is in most other states too

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Nah, in PA, the cats run under the trucks to die, not in front of... xD

12. Demon

See even the cats commit suicide cuz they are in that state

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

14. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i like Philly and that be bout it . last time i was in pitt i had a 4 hour lay over when going from louisville to hilly ( normally bout a 2.5 trip non stop ) went out for lunch and got mugged they took my damn boarding pass and all my money. so i hate pitt

15. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

16. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

17. TurdFX4

Where are you from?

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County.

19. TurdFX4

Oh nice, we're not that far away then

20. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Not at all. I think my dad works in Schuykill sometimes, so it ain't too bad.