eBay: $50 BL for 83-88 Rangers!

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Feb 14, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Needs the steering extension and bumper relocation brackets

4. OP
    El Camino Man

I thought it was missing some pieces but didnt know

5. Still a good deal though man

6. OP
    El Camino Man

Yup. Too bad I dont have a 83-88 lol. Id probably get it!

7. lol It'd probably fit, all that you're missing are the bed supports that need to be welded in

8. OP
    El Camino Man

Bed supports? What are those

9. There's two little rectangular things that are right on the edges of the wheel wells, that need to be welded to the frame. They replace the lift blocks so you only have a little steel piece instead of a massive block

10. OP
    El Camino Man

Ic. Idk... welding my frame seems a little much for 3 inches lol

11. They're just welded on top of the frame, no biggie, Can be done like nothing

12. OP
    El Camino Man

O ok lol. I was thinkin something like you see on Powerblock TV lol. Notch it, weld it, grind it smooth, and paint it all in about 30 seconds lol. And it looks perfect everytime of course

13. lol Nah, I'll see if I can find a pic

14. OP
    El Camino Man

Thatd help a ton lol

15. OP
    El Camino Man

Ahh gotcha. Whats the purpose of these? I cant see how they can bear any load at all

16. They're stronger than you'd think. But these trucks are only rated to take 750 lbs-1000 lbs. So they don't need to hold a building up. But I've hauled close to 1500 in my truck over the summer and they didn't bend at all

17. OP
    El Camino Man

Awesome. What else would I need to make this work? I have been looking for a cheap BL for awhile now lol.

18. Need the body lift blocks, bumper relocation bracket, steering extension, and all the necessary hardware such as the bolts and nuts.