draggin' thru...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BaggedSplash, Aug 15, 2009.

1. BaggedSplash

BaggedSplash GIMME BEER!!

hey everyone! [​IMG]

my name is Brian and i live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. i own a bagged 1995 Ford Ranger Splash thats been my slow project for a few years now. im also the associate editor of MidwestMinis.net (shameless plug...lol) and the Vice President of the Indiana chapter of Unelevated. i found this place via Twitter when looking up Ford Ranger Forum and this name popped up (i added it on Twitter btw) and then after that i went to google and found the link to this site. so here i am....lol.

so onto my truck i guess. its bagged all the way around (i wont type out all the stuff for that because its a long list...lol), molded in roll pan, billet grille, chrome front bumper, tonneau cover, 2001 Ford Ranger tail lights (which will be gone soon as im going to be shaving my tail lights), Ford Explorer Sport Trac cluster, JVC cd/mp3 head unit...and some other stuff. future plans include a 3" body drop, 4-link, repaint the truck John Deere yellow, install a 1964 Ford Galaxie dash i have for it (gotta take 6" out of it to make it fit), and some 18s or 20s. heres a pic of it in its current state:

[​IMG]

thats about it i guess. any questions or comments, lemme know. its great being here and i hope to contribute well.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jon

Jon Administrator

Welcome to the site! Nice truck man!

4. mustang ranger

mustang ranger New Member

yea nice i like it dude

5. OP
    BaggedSplash

BaggedSplash GIMME BEER!!

thanks y'all! :)

6. snooderlowrider