Dodge Grand Caravan....R/T?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jacobxstanley, Feb 9, 2011.

1. jacobxstanley

jacobxstanley Michigan Ranger Driver

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. not for me, I grew up with real station wagons and real vans none were dodge
    Give me a chevy NOMAD any day

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont like Dodge very much

5. OP
    jacobxstanley

i remember hearing about them making a challenger with the viper V10 in it.
    i'd take that!

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

evertime I hear viper it makes me think of the movie the nutty professor when eddie murphy got stuck in it!

7. OP
    jacobxstanley

it makes me think of this guy down the street who has not one, but 2.

>:l

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Wow... 2? He must be compensating for somethking lol

9. OP
    jacobxstanley

a vagina! hes the kind of guy who is like "oh i dont wanna live in some big fancy house, i like keeping it simple. i dont want to rub my money in peoples face"

he tries to sound like hes a normal guy, but he never lets you forget hes loaded and just gives off the vibe that hes in love with himself

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Its unfortunate people are like that, most that are like that just want attention they never got when they are younger and use money as a way to get it. So I'm sure he pays alot of his money to a shrink or something for those sorts of issues

11. OP
    jacobxstanley

seems to cocky for something along those lines.

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Like I said some people are like that. I deal with one resident at work that is the same exact way, he has a lambo, drives like an ass and when he gets stopped, he didnt do anything wrong. Like I said...issues man