DNR is full of sh$^

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Captured Time, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

went up to my brothers house to day so we could go hunting. when i got there he was so pissed that some of his chickens where gone and a horse was killed. we started looking around to see what may have done this. at first we where thinking coyote's or fox. but a fox cant take out a horse and you would need a small pack of coyote's to do the carnage that was done. so after 2-3 hours of walking the property and looking for tracks' we came up on some large dog prints. to big for coyote's and say like a dog the size German shepherd. at this point we are thinking a wolf. kinda hard to see a wolf in southern Indian. so on the way back to the barn we called for DNR to come out and take a look. once they got there they told us that it was just a larger coyote and that we have nothing to be worried bout and that there are no wolves in this region. and that we need to keep all animals locked up at night and not to let the kids be outside after dark. well after going with all the BS he gave us we called out a conservation officer and a game warden to give us there input. and holy **** they sit here and tell us that there as a large pack of 50 wolves moved down here over the summer and was dropped off bout 10 miles up river from the house. they told us that if we saw any to just remain calm and not to shoot or trap sense they are tagged. so other word DNR dont know jack ( or they do and just dont want to tell us )

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

That sucks dude. Screw not shooting them, protect your live stock!

4. I would believe the conservation agents before DNR

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I'd beleive my .06 before ^those two