Dealer Rant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by djfllmn, Jan 3, 2012.

1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

well i dropped my truck off this morning at the ford dealer that is 2 doors down from where i work to get new rear brakes put on it...they didnt get around to it until 230 but thats no big deal because rear brakes dont take long...what did piss me off is when i was getting a ride down to get it...the tech flew past me at like 50MPH and then jumped on the brakes at the last possible minute and whipped my truck into the parking lot like he was running the indy 500...so i was already pissed about that...i told the service advisor about it and he talked to the manager/tech and i got an apology...so i was somewhat happy with that...i mean i wouldnt drive the techs personal truck like that...then i get in the truck, start it and turn the radio on...and its not on the same station i left it on this morning when i dropped it off...so i was pissed again haha....so i went back in and told the advisor about that and he walked right to the managers office and then told me theyll speak to the tech in the morning...i was so pissed after that haha...me/my dad have used this dealer for years and have had no problems whatsoever...until now...so i'm prolly gonna be going to one of the other ford dealers around here...i dont have a problem taking my truck to a dealer to get something done...i just ask that you respect it and in my eyes that isnt respect what they did to my truck
    /end rant

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats a bunch of crap!! I had a shop take my truck to get their breakfast once, I went ape**** on them. You should have asked for a refund for the labor!

4. OP
    djfllmn

i just wont go back there again haha...i have 3 other ford dealers near me lol and the one my uncle uses and he loves them

5. OP
    djfllmn

im gonna call in the morning and try to get a free O/C

6. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

damn thats some $hit.. i had the sam bs happen to me at bigotire.. it was on my jeep with a straight pipe and the tech would just keep reving it up out in the lot

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

thats total b.s. man what is wrong with people. doesnt it seem like customer service isnt number 1 really??

8. BisketFx4

BisketFx4 New Member

I would be pissed too.. The radio would bother me but the driving like a idiot in my truck That I PAY for would

9. I would be sooo pissed off man lol

10. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

I always get a customer car up to 60 and slam on the brakes to burn off all the **** and to seat em. I work my way up from 30 though.

11. OP
    djfllmn

well no response from the dealer so i guess i wont be going back there!

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Do what I told you to do and it will get a response lol

13. OP
    djfllmn

lol if theyre not gonna take the time to try and keep my busniess im not gonna pursue the issue...**** them

14. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

id say keep at them man, even if you dont go back. if you stick it to em and go back to them they might half ass stuff ha so you have nothing to lose