Customizing the interior

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Now that everything's falling into place and coming along slowly but surely, I'm starting to think about what I want to do to the interior... So far, I am putting in some new cruise pods, thanks to Clinton, and eventually some new seats and carpeting. The two attached pictures are what I would love to do with the extra paint I have from the tailgate. What do y'all think? Obviously, the two painted things would be the same color of the truck lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

im not big on the door but do like the radio and cup holder

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I have the gray interior, so it would look better. And it definitely wouldn't be that hideous orange lol

5. Captured Time

i got gary to and well you dont see me running out and painting the iside white lmao no man that second pic looks to match your truck more and as long as you dont have it to shiny i think it would be ok

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm using whatever paint is left from the tailgate lol So idk if it'll come out shiny or not on plastic.

7. Captured Time

it soudnt be unless you put clear coat on it

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Not gonna do clear on the inside lol