Couple things got done today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, today I washed the Ranger, repainted my front bumper and grille, and patched a few spots where the pressure washer didn't like my bedliner. And when I went to the yard today, I picked up a set of AR767s that I originally thought would fit my truck. Well I measured wrong because I set an extra hub into the wheels and they didn't fit... Gonna need wheel adapters. I think they're 5x5.5 or 5x5. They're 16" wheels too, so I'm gonna have to wait to throw them on until I have some new tires. No biggie. Anyway, onto the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wheels:
    [​IMG]

Yeah, wheel adapters aren't the most perfect choice but I got these wheels for $40 for the set. So I'm gonna go with them, unless someone has a better option (that doesn't include getting rid of them lol)

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

so uh....did you pay clinton?

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm sending him a check in a couple days.... I'm sure he filled you in on everything.

5. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

pete you need to prioritize your finances...and dont buy anything unless you have the money to pay for it...you will keep a lot of people off your back that way

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I just hope its a good check

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hey DJ, why not ask me how I'm paying for it? Prioritize my finances. What, the $8 I have in my account right now? Oh wait, I'm sorry... that dropped to about $.50 because I went and got some dinner the other day. I'm sick of this bull**** already. Clinton, I told you I'd have the ****ing check in the mail and it's damn well going to be there so back off.

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

No, I did you a favor by getting the part, vouched for you to my friend and I have the heat on me. You say you will send a check for payments until its taken care of but I see you buying lights and other things for your truck and I am left in a lurch. So, after a month and a half, the heat will be on you until it is taken care of.

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

You told me you paid him already out of your pocket. So how tge hell is it on you? And I'm buying these things thanks to my parents opening their wallet. You don't belive me? Call one of them and find out for yourself... I would've had the money for you had my tensioner and belt not break on me.

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I havent yet because I was waiting on "Your check in the mail". If I dont see money Wednesday, I am paying him out of pocket, then I start charging storage for it sitting in my garage until its paid off, and that goes for the door trim pieces you wanted and I got them too which have been sitting in there. Oh and the storage will be retroactive to the day it got there

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Fine by me. I told you it'll be there and that's that.

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Time will tell

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Seriously dude, it's going to be there. Believe me or not. I told you and I'll say it in front of the three thousand people on here that I'm not out to ****i you over. I'm a college student desperately trying to make ends meet

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Well, I am strong believer in believing it when I see it.

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Obviously so...

16. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

DAMN!!!! Hostility from my niggas

17. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Clinton's got a valid point there. If your parents opened up their wallets to you (which is pathetic btw), I wouldve been on the road to his house to pick the damn thing up and pay him in person instead of buying wheels that DONT fit your truck. That way, this bickering wouldnt be cluttering up this thread.

Enough is enough already, holy ****.

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, it's pathetic. It's pathetic that I lost my ****ing job too. It's pathetic that I have exactly 37 cents to my name now. It's pathetic that I'm putting up with this bull**** anymore. Clinton, you'll get your check, I'll meet you Saturday when you go to DuBois and get it from you, and I'm done. **** the forums, **** the truck, **** everything to do with it.

19. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

And that's a wrap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.