cop freaks when he can't do a search

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Diabolical Ranger, Mar 13, 2012.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aPj6dYrqbA[/ame]

Don't these cops know there is a camera in the cars now days hahahaha
    but that guy needs therapy baddddd

I never let them search my cars, If they think they have cause get the warrant wake the judge!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i hope he got fired for that.... or atleast administrative leave w/o pay

4. yeah, no need for those kind of cops in my book, we all have bad days but eeff that.

5. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

think thats bad? check this out

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9k8L3oDa4[/ame]

6. they are afraid of getting their pictures taken because they KNOW they are in the WRONG. That just pisses me off, sorry Clinton, but most cops seem to have a power problem and it will eventually bite them in the arse I believe. cameras are everywhere now
    Everyone of them should get beaten by the public let them do what they want to them see how they like it.

I used to always look up to an officer but their demeaner has changed, yeah alot of people say " look what they are up against" yeah some are bad people but the ones you see in these videos are not. and I think they LACK TRAINING. also the hand to hand combat is a thing of the past so taz first then ask questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
  7. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

you dope headed mother ****er lmfao that was great

8. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

hmmm, reminds me of the park ranger that called me & my dad a "couple of fukkin a$$holes" when he stopped me for parking on the grass (wtf??, i've been parking there for YEARS) when we went hikeing.