CL Find: hahaha "custom" racing stripe kits....

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by klinger86, Jan 26, 2012.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. He can't be serious....

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i know...... second time he has put the add up in a couple weeks..... but the really sad part is there are ppl around here that are hilljack enuff to try it.... lol

5. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

That was my first thought. Also, then he tells them to go to Walmart to check out the colors! Then just buy it at Walmart for waaaaaaay cheaper.

6. hahahaha so Marty what colors are ya doin lol j/k

see I get even for that snow ya wanna bring to me lol

7. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol i thought about going to wally world and getting some hot pink to go with my blue truck..... lol

8. thatta be a women getter then !!!! or dragqueen getter lol
    I would just say NO STOP don't do it hahahaha

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

nope no drag queens.... but then the old lady might wanna learn how to drive a stick so she could drive my truck more often... lol