carlisle goodies!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RoadRanger, Apr 30, 2012.

1. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

figured i would share a few pics of my finds out at carlisle last week... sadly, the only thing i found for my buick were a $550 set of valve covers :eek: so i passed on those. found some other neat stuff though, and plenty for the ranger :thumbup1:

first find... FLOORMATS... that havin't been made in 15+ years!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

next i got a couple of front liscance plates
    [​IMG]

got a decent class III hitch for $25 bucks... gonna hit it with a wire wheel and paint it before it's installed.
    [​IMG]

scored a dixie horn for $5 :thumbup:
    [​IMG]

also bought a set new of manual locking hubs, not knowing what they fit... i was hoping ranger, but after looking at 'em i think they are too big... still worth what i paid though.
    [​IMG]

then i found a guy with some old NOS chainsaw parts... i looked for some extra parts for the big saw i bought from clinton, but all he had was for little saws... so i bought two old bars i thought looked cool, for $10
    [​IMG]

then we stopped at a tiny little swap meet on the way home near hamburg, and i bought Big Bad Blue's little brother for $10
    [​IMG]
    size compairison
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. really like the floor mats, nice finds!

4. OP
    RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i was really happy when i found the mats. last set i found at a show, the guy wanted $85! i got these for $15 :D

5. smokin price, only one bad thing about em though....

They are in your truck not mine :)

6. BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

I have a dixie horn in my ranger...best money and time I have ever spent, especially when you live in the middle of nowhere :)

7. I had one, but the pump blew out. Never worked lol

I like them mats Ryan, I like the old retro stuff like that

8. OP
    RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

mine's not even hooked up and i'm having a blast with it! i stopped by my buddie's house on the way home, we sat out at the end of his driveway and hooked it to the battery every time a car drove by, lol :D

thanks man. only problem with them is that the passenger side mat is too big, which i'm not too worried about. i figure i'll use these mats in the summer, then use my other ford mats in the winter.

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

great finds man

10. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Send me those mats!