Can't find 15x7 5-spoke steel wheels anywhere.

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by Enduro, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Enduro

Enduro New Member

I needed new wheels, but couldn't afford all 4 at once. I bought 2 of these a month ago, and now I can't find 2 more anywhere? Everyone says they are on back order indefinitely which I believe means they are no longer made... Anyone know where I can get 2 new ones.

part # S-03138u20 or STL-03138u20. Silver, NOT chrome.

http://www.finishlinewheels.com/FORD/RANGER/1996/S-03138U20/

Thanks.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Why dont you go with the 15x7 Cragar soft 8s from summit racing? They're less than $50 a peice?

4. racsan

racsan exceding the limits....

that style rim is almost identical to the steel wheels that jeep had on the wrangler (& some liberty) models. i run a set of 4 as my winter wheels, mine are take-offs from a '01 wrangler. i did sand off the "jeep" logo from the centers, cut out 2 for the manual lockouts, and painted them to match the body color.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. rreginald

rreginald New Member

hmmm that one looks familiar to me but i am not sure if that is the one ive seen on the internet. just check partstrain.com for reference. my friend just recommended me that site when i was looking for ford truck parts. i think i got a glimpse on that brand. good luck!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012