Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares!

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by gcextreme, Oct 21, 2012.

1. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

Here are some pics.... I only have the driver's side done... i need more plastic retainer clips...the christmas tree ones... i used alot of my old ones, but many of my old ones were busted beyond use..

Now the bushwacker kit came with self-tapping screws, that you are "suppose" to use, and they have marks on the inner fenders where you are suppose to use them..these marks are a tad off from the holes that are already there, where the old x-mas tree clips go.... so why not just use those holes, instead of drilling more holes into the fender?? So i drilled holes to match my holes in the fender lip, and put the x-mas tree clips in.... easy peasey..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this pic., u can see where i had herculined up to my original stock flares, and how the bushwacker ones dont go out that far...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since I couldn't finish and do the passenger side.. i went ahead and mounted my explorer roof rack onto my topper.... topper will be going back on the truck in a week or two..
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

nice work. is that a bullet hole in your fender or just a sticker?

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

nice. and i plan on adding the expo rack to my topper as well. its easy and cheap lol

5. OP
    gcextreme

Really!??
    You're like the 5th person to ask that! Lol

Its a sticker, covering up a paint scratch or chip lol.

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

haha nice way of covering it up.

7. FFparker

FFparker Shamrock

what did those run you?

8. OP
    gcextreme

4wheelonline.com for $310. Regular $395