For Sale: bunch of ranger stuff-PA

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by djfllmn, Jul 3, 2012.

1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

i have a bunch of ranger stuff that im tired of looking at in my basement lol...i dont have pictures at the current moment but i will add them when i get home from vacation next saturday...the list includes

all prices except where specified is not including shipping

01-05 tails $50 OBO
    [​IMG]

01-0? factory step bars(have rear hardware but not front) $150 OBO(local pickup only)
    [​IMG]

dont worry about the black stuff its only soot from the tbird exhaust(gotta love pre-emissions cars lol)

01-05 corners $40 OBO
    [​IMG]

01-03 Factory 4.0 Intake w/o MAF sensor $30 OBO
    [​IMG]

rearview mirror $25 OBO
    [​IMG]

factory ranger HVAC unit $25 OBO
    [​IMG]

im sure im missing a couple things that i will add when i get home along with pictures

ill get a pic up of the step bars later today...i have to move the car out of the garage

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    djfllmn

4. OP
    djfllmn

bump pics added

5. 2010 blue 4x4

2010 blue 4x4 New Member

is that a aftermarket intake?

6. Demon