brought the ranger to work today...

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by RoadRanger, Aug 24, 2012.

1. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

and yesterday, lol. boss needed his truck to go to maryland, and i wanted some kind of 4x4 to get back to where i'm working ( clearing an old railroad bed / gas pipeline right-of-way in sus*** co. nj). boss covered me for fuel, and as a bonus i chopped over an hour off my commute. plus i got to put about 50 miles on the ranger without ever touching pavement :yes:. not like it was serious off-roading, more like an ATV highway, with a few nice muddy spots and some awsome views. i took these pics today at the end of the line, smack dab in the middle of a wildlife refuge. kinda neat knowing my ranger is prolly the only privatly owned truck that will ever be back there!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice dude, glad to see my old twin still out n about! Also, nice shots!

4. OP
    RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^ thanks man! although pretty soon it'll be you're anti-twin, lol. i've gotta get my powerdome & mirrors on for that!

5. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

nice pics

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

I will give you the hansom some of 17 rubles for the powerdome..

17 rubles works out to about 1/2 a cent.. we're good right?