Brand New Front ABS Lines!!! (NJ)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hurley, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Hey guys. Boy do I have a deal for you! I have two, count em, two brand new front ABS lines with gaskets for a 98-00 4x4 Ranger. They retail for $80-$100 each but you can own one for the low price of fifty each. But wait, it gets better! If you act now you can get two for only $80! That's twice the ABS thrills for the price of one! So don't wait. Operators are standing by.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

lmao good luck w/ the sale...you try doing your hub assemblys yet? They're a bitch to do for the 98-00 rangers

4. OP
    Hurley

Yeah I only did the driver side hub for now because they were sent separately due to them only having one in stock at the moment. It only took me like 45min. I have ripped apart my front end like three times so I got it down. I didn't think to take pics but when i do the other side I will try to write up a how to on it.

5. OP
    Hurley

Anybody need these?

6. How in the hell did it only take you 45 minutes?! Lmao. It took me four hours! Hahahahahaha

7. OP
    Hurley

It took me a little under an hour and a half to do the other side. I'm talking from the moment I walked outside to the moment the wheel hit the ground and I was stopping to take pics for the how to.

8. Like I said, it took me four hours!!!! Hahahahaha

9. OP
    Hurley

I would imagine 98-00 front end is different then an 01-03 front.

10. Probably lol

11. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Definitely is. The 01+ have 3 bolts and a nut and then it's off...lol easy as hell.

12. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

you forgot ( we take mastercard descover,visa and mony orders) lol GLWS man