bigger tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Jay_Adams, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Jay_Adams

Jay_Adams Redneck

hey ive got a 95 ranger 5speed. I bought a leveling kit for it and now i wanna put bfg all terrains on it. any one know of a rim size that will fit my truck?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

ranger and explorers came with both 15 and 16inch rims and the bolt pattern was the same through out the years. You could probably fit 32" tires on it with or without some fender trimming. 31's will fit the easiest

4. Jelly's Ford

Jelly's Ford Riding High in the Saddle

The bolt pattern he is talking about is 5x4.5. That's the same for like all Rangers and most jeeps. Also to reiterate the fact, you can fit 31's just fine with the leveling kit. You will need a bigger lift or cut the fenders if you want to the keep the leveling kit to fit 32's. Check this link out man...http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/TireFitment.html
    Hope it helps ya!

5. LisaWilliams

LisaWilliams New Member

Usually ranger comes with 15 and 16inch rims on which you can try 32" tires. If you are thinking little bigger then try 18 inch rims with 35 series tires.

---------------------------
    Cars for sale by owner

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thread moved to wheels and tires category