BDS Suspension t-bar lift options....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demon, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

BDS wants all of you members to talk about wanting a new lift made here. they want to know what you guys and gals want like just a reg lift or do we want a 4 inch coilover lift or ect ect. They have posted again on facebook asking for this. If we can chat about it enough for a want or need in the market to show them we mean it. I than can call up Glen the head R&D guy at BDS and send him the link to the forum and chat more about this. I am always hearing everone complaining about not wanting a superlift and there isnt enough options. Well this is the chance to voice that chatter right here. I mean come on a 4 to 5 inch to maybe 6 inch coilover lift kit would be darn nice for alot of people who do not want or have the know how or place to throw a solid axle under there ranger or do a camburg long travel kit. Both those options can cost in the thousands to do it right and some people dont have that money or the time.
    https://www.facebook.com/BDSSuspens...nt_id=24662853&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

commented!
    and accepted your friend request.

someone really does need to make a kit. and BDS makes great stuff. love their lifts. they would be perfect.

4" coilover conversion lift for torsion bar trucks would be a huge seller i think,

4. OP
    Demon

calling the r&d guy tomorrow as well as since bds is only like 60 miles away from me might as well stop by

5. OP
    Demon

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  6. 06FordFX4

Maybe this thread would be better with a different title.

" New Ford Ranger Lift, what do YOU want"

Just an idea.

7. OP
    Demon

planned on changing it in a bit lol

8. 06FordFX4

Will get more attention I think hahaa.

But of love a lift from BDS. Love their stuff.

I'd buy either a left that keeps t bars, or a coil over conversion.

Of course, all depends on price.
    They ain't cheap to develop and such I know that much.

9. OP
    Demon

bump

10. joshyddog

joshyddog New Member

Im in! did you post on other forums?

11. OP
    Demon

well ya ofcourse i did.