CL / ebay find: Bahaha! Road legal?!?!

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Brinker88, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Lol that thing is ridiculous

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

just think anytime you have to do any mechanical work you wont have to put it on a lift. Now changing a tire may ne the hard part

5. OP
    Brinker88

****in hack job I say!

6. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

holy f*cking hack job?

I want more pics. haha.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats great!!

8. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Dude, Brinker. If this is local to you, you seriously need to go look at it and take tons and post tons of those pics here. I wanna be amazed looking at them and I'm sure that Pirate thread about jimmy'd up half-ass stuff would greatly appreciate it!!

9. OP
    Brinker88

Not even close to me. It's in Olean NY. Maybe BlackMamba could stop by and grab some pics lol

10. Justincredible

Justincredible BLACKOUT

lol 29" of lift? fail

11. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

holy pinion angle batman!!!

12. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

I'm digging the probably pie-cut rear leaf setup. 'Cause honestly, that rear pack looks like someone cut a regular pack in half, welded in a wedge, and called it good. lol.