Bad Ranger Dream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freemans 00, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

I been thinking of body lift so much and I ended up dreaming about it and it wasnt good. Well we got the lift on atleast the front and then we ran into a problem. The truck wouldnt start, but fixed that problem and it would start but it wouldnt make any noise lol. Impossible to happen I know but it makes you think. so what dreams have you had about your truck

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Rangeredgewhite

Rangeredgewhite Ranger>Tacoma

Weirdest Thing happened, i dreamed that my truck got egged so i went downstairs and my dads truck got egged :0

4. OP
    Freemans 00

lmao that sucks but weird. I feel right now my truck is falling apart but why would it? I didnt do anything to it but add 2 bolts

5. Rangeredgewhite

Rangeredgewhite Ranger>Tacoma

lol i always get that feeling for some reason so i just maintain it as much as i can

6. OP
    Freemans 00

lol thats the key to a lasting vehicle

7. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

dreaming..oh boy just like i said something about crutches, my girlfriend broke her foot, now she is on crutches. lol another reason i shouldnt talk lol

8. OP
    Freemans 00

damn your family isnt doing to well right now. Im gonna send up a full time doctor to your house

9. greenmachine2000

i need one lol, i was down untill 4pm today in bed not able to lift my own head, had ne strength anywhere, so i have like a list of things going wrong, need to find some right pretty soon.

10. OP
    Freemans 00

least you got new brakes

11. greenmachine2000

yea have yet to put them on, i really do need to but jack broke lost jack stands gonna have to borrow them, im a mess. lol

12. OP
    Freemans 00

lol least you had a useful jack. Mine well my dads wouldnt lift my truck up. He swears to this day I dont know how to use it, but my uncles worked fine

13. greenmachine2000

i have to use bottle jacks or a giant floor jack to get my truck up ive maxed out a smaller 5 ton and my front suspension was barely even touched the jack was all the way up and my tires were on ground lol

14. OP
    Freemans 00

lol thats how mine was. took a 3 ton jack to it and it was off the ground in 3 pumps

15. greenmachine2000

i usually have to jack one corner up at a time by the a arm or that truck will not come off the groud

16. OP
    Freemans 00

that sucks

17. greenmachine2000

i got used to it, had back tire off once ans truck rolled off jack and almost hit the ground but one of the jack stands caught it started to bend back but stopped.

18. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Every time I have a dream of dying, I am in my ranger driving off a cliff!!!!

19. Weirdest dream for me..... Hmmmm. Let me think here for a sec. Uhhhh, I got one! A few weeks ago, I dreamed up a real doozie. I was out wheelin with a couple of my buddies, got stuck, then attempted to get out. After ten broken straps, a dozer, and a snapped rear axle off of a jeep, I hadn't budged. But I got back into my truck, started it, and all of a sudden, my engine was a 351 with about 750 horses, and tractor tires magically sprouted on my truck. Then I tried to get back out, floored it forwards, reverse, and everything in between, and just buried myself deeper. So we then just started to push on the truck, and it like bounced out of the mud, into the air, and landed back on dry ground without a spot of dirt on it. One of the wierdest I had lol

20. OP
    Freemans 00

lol. Thats the weirdest dream I ever had.