Want to buy: Bad EATC fan speed controller 1998-2001

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Shawn, Oct 3, 2012.

  1. Shawn

    Shawn Cranky old man

    I am looking for a blown out controller that goes under the hood inside the heater box. I need one to experiment on for a possible mod. I will pay for shipping or maybe a trade for one of my extra Ranger parts.
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

    Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

    Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

    Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

  3. SalRanger2

    SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

    is that the blower motor regulator thing?
  4. OP

    Shawn Cranky old man

    Yes, it's the one that goes in the heater box beside the cruise control under the hood.
  5. SalRanger2

    SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

    ok, just clarifying. thought i had mine still but i had thrown it out sorry. good luck on the hunt
  6. OP

    Shawn Cranky old man

    Thanks for looking..

Share This Page