Back again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tytom573, Dec 18, 2012.

1. tytom573

tytom573 New Member

What's up guys. Had a profile on a here before a while ago when I was making my headache rack but I forgot my password and everything before I could finish.
    Names Tyler. I own a 95 Xlt ranger. 4x4. 4.0 5spd.
    I was looking up some things to do to my truck seeins how's it's immobile at the moment and landed on this forum again so I thought I'd sign up again.
    Just looking for some thoughts and opinions on what all I should do and would like see mods and what all works.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome back! If you remember your old user name I can merge the accounts for you if you'd like.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome back....

5. OP
    tytom573

tytom573 New Member

@Hooligan, I think it's 4dangerXranger4. Only thing I had on there were some photos of the headache rack in progress so it's not really a big deal if ya don't..